Comment on page
Covalent indexing and querying API
All Covalent Class A endpoints are supported for the Enter mainnet and testnet. You can query the network via the unified API by changing the
- All requests to the Covalent API are done over HTTPS (calls over plain HTTP will fail.)
- Get token balances for
address. Return a list of all ERC20 and NFT token balances including ERC721 and ERC1155 along with their current spot prices.
- Retrieve all transactions for
addressincluding their decoded log events. This endpoint does a deep-crawl of the blockchain to retrieve all kinds of transactions that references the address.
- Get ERC20 token transfers for
addressalong with historical token prices.
- Return a paginated list of token holders
contract_addressas of any historical block height.
- Return a paginated list of decoded log events emitted by a particular smart contract.
- Return a paginated list of decoded log events with one or more topic hashes separated by a comma.
The Enter token
ENTERis the native token of Fantom. This is similar to Ether in Ethereum. To interact with the Fantom network, ENTER tokens are required to pay gas fees. The Covalent API response returns
gas_*fields in fiat units.
Covalent maintains an on-chain real-time mapping of token addresses between Ethereum mainnet and the Enter chain. These addresses are used to reverse-lookup prices on Fantom and also to return the right token logo urls.
The token mapping list will be updated constantly. Currently no mappings exist yet.
For tokens that have a mapping back to Ethereum mainnet, Covalent is able to return the mapped prices.